View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 05:08 PM
Banned

Default Re: Contrails cannot form into clouds (proof!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrutherD View Post
Will the real debaters please stand up without falling into a rude immature tirade?
Real debater? That's not YOU, is it? THIS is YOU:
Why do you insist on discrediting and telling others what to do? No-one's stopping you from posting it elsewhere. I smell a paid troll.
You decided to join with some semi-rational thoughts and evidence. Congratulations on participating in the forum rather than just using it to baselessly attack others.
How long did you research? 5 minutes?
Why you bother is because you apparently care a lot about what we think on this subject. That much is apparent from your constant barrage of immature insults and baseless claims. The least you could do is have a rational conversation with us. Your one and two-line ramblings will have to do.
You have jumped on your belief without doing any real research of your own and you show little respect for those you converse with. You should be grateful we tolerate your uneducated trollish ways at all.
What's pointless is making statements about things we've already covered.
I don't know why I bother with you, you are an obvious paid troll ignoring what is easy to see with your own eyes.
Yawn. These trolls are pathetic.
Start thinking critically for yourself again, weighing evidence and science from both sides, identifying paid govt. trolls, etc. and you will find the real truth.
I am going to continue distributing DVDs until I reach my goal of 1000, then will likely sub-contract to a larger company and continue my work. I will be filming chemtrails whenever I can, and will be posting signs all around telling people to search YouTube for chemtrails and view the documentaries on my site.
Your argument is laughable. I honestly don't care if I convince you of anything -- In fact, I'm sure it's impossible considering your obvious line of work.
Only a fool would believe this decade-old phenomenon that happens in all temperatures at all altitudes in all humidity levels is caused solely by ice supersaturation.
Look at all the attention we are getting. It's good, because every page we argue with the trolls is one more page for the search engines!

Quote:
I sure wish you would address my points directly.
Sure. Just as soon as you do the same for me. Not before, TROLL.

Quote:
Use your eyes to view the evidence. It's easy to see there's something going on. I watched them rebuild a receding overcast sky just two days ago.
We've ALL got EYES and can SEE. Nobody seems to have told you that you then need a BRAIN to interpret what you see. Go and find one.

Quote:
Check it out. And guess what... Today ZERO visibility. Just overcast haze everywhere. Don't ingest the rainwater or get it in your eyes, people! Eat garlic for antiviral, fish or flax oil for aluminum detox and potassium for barium detox.
How OLD are you, exactly?
Your watch?v=kUGsDjnFidA was, to quote a "Farscape" term, pure DREN.
Your pathetic pointing of a videocam at the sky will, if the spirits allow, wear the bleeding thing out, and good riddance.