View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 09:11 AM

Default Re: Reptile face in the 5 pound note!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
What about the forensic tests done on bodies at Bergen-Belsen and Dachau? What about the Red Cross reports? What about the total lack of German documents referencing to extermination? What about witness testimonies that contradict the official story (eg. Rassinier or Burg)? For the official Holocaust account to make any sense, you need to ignore loads of evidence or lack common sense.
Why show such an interest in the holocaust? There are many other events in history. yet you home in on one that involves jews. Hmmm. I suppose you have a rational excuse for this distrust of this ONE event over all the others.

And I wish you would be more specific when tapping out your evidence. A few links wouldn't go amiss. You've really not shown any smoking gun evidence though. I wonder if I can be bothered to trawl through more ambiguous crap.

NOT finding cyanide in bodies is not proof that cyanide wasn't used on others. Do i really need to point that out? Give me a reason to distrust Jews. The one you use, that is. I don't see a reason to believe they lied, even with contradictory testimonies. This was a wild and grey event. I would EXPECT contradiction.I would be more suspicious if all the testimonies were the same. The Nazis hated jews, they had plenty of jews at hand. Why round them up? Why not just boot them out the country? We know why. Even Nick Griffin admits it happened.

Last edited by albie : 11-20-2009 at 09:15 AM.