View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 11:03 AM
Banned

Default Re: George W. Bush: The Bible Is "Probably Not" Literally True

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
You walk the path an imaginary creature chose for you? I never understood how that works....

Wrong. Belief in "God" implies religion but does not equate religion. Not all religions and especially not all denominations of all religions support or imply the belief in a supernatural being.

Actually, the key is indoctrination (brainwashing) of any kind, whether religious or ideological. Liberal atheist "multi-culturalists" are no less indoctrinated than Creationist Christian-Zionist "neo-conservatives", however the brainwashing tends to be more obvious in case of the latter.

Nonsense. In a world without religion, ideology will fill its place. In a world without both religion and ideology, nihilist hedonism and exploitation will be the dominant ways of life. A world with religion is hardly the precept for peace.

A real precept for long-term peace is an ideological-spiritual mindset that is based on logics, traditional Eurasian morallity and mutual respect between people who are "different" from one another.

Also, I apologize for not picking up your sarcasm about the frozen water.
[/quote]

Hmm, well then here is a special card for you:

Go Straight to Hell And DO NOT Collect $200. I Hope You Enjoy Eternal Torment!