View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 09:03 PM
Pwning Skeptics

Default Re: Contrails cannot form into clouds (proof!)

There doesn't seem much point in talking further, JazzRoc. You ignore my stated position and the reasons behind it, ridicule legitimate interpretations of science and discount eye-witness accounts. It's all just a lot of immature ranting and raving. I know you can see plainly that the spraying cannot be explained by ice saturation alone. Whether you choose to take the right side on this, defending the rights of the average person who want simple answers to legitimate questions, is your choice. Whether you choose to have a conversation with mutual respect would be your choice, too - but that really should have happened 10 posts ago, and I do not have much faith in your ability to take part in such. This is probably because your argument holds no water whatsoever. That is why you are reduced to personal attacks as the foundation of your conversation here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Current mission: Distribute 1,000 copies of
torrent .ISO on DVD.