View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 07:08 PM
Pwning Skeptics

Default Re: Contrails cannot form into clouds (proof!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzRoc
Thanks for your reasoning.

It's GREAT EVIDENCE.
In my view, weighing everything already discussed completely rules out your suggestion as the sole cause of what we are experiencing around the world in all climates, temperatures, altitudes and humidity levels.

Quote:
PLEASE LEARN TO UNDERSTAND SCIENCE BEFORE YOUR IGNORANCE KILLS US ALL
Urging others to think for themselves will kill us all? Unsurprising words from someone who claims to WANT a totalitarian police state.
Quote:
You and your clones are an anarchic force of truly mindless social destruction and appear to be the precursors of the next dark age.
In a properly-civilized society (which this one certainly isn't) you'd be hunted down and your criminal neurones whacked before you committed further harm.
You got me. I'm really here to kill everybody. THAT is why I devote my time to uncovering and divulging natural and suppressed health remedies, and spend countless hours and hundreds of dollars spreading documentary DVDs with links to blogs and videos that do not have ANY ads. I'm misleading people. They really NEED more synthetic band-aid drugs, tests and treatments that cause and prolong suffering and result in death. They should watch mainstream TV endlessly, allowing the subliminal suggestions found throughout newscasts, tv shows and commercials to bypass their logic and condition them to accept ongoing and coming monstrosities. Just by exposing other options, I am denying them that right. They are weak, and cannot choose what is best for themselves. They need to be told what to do, by the government and people like you, and anyone suggesting otherwise should be silenced. I should be arrested, tortured and raped endlessly for my crimes against humanity.

The ONLY ones I am a threat to are the established norms of corporatism, greed, exploitation, isolation, suppression, poison and mind control.

I hope with my efforts such evil will never overcome compassion, brotherhood, creativity, knowledge and most of all FREEDOM and equal rights.

Sound REASONable?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Current mission: Distribute 1,000 copies of
torrent .ISO on DVD.

Last edited by TrutherD : 11-21-2009 at 08:38 PM.