Thread: You CANNOT win
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 10:07 AM
Banned

Default Re: You CANNOT win

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrutherD View Post
I agree OP this scenario is possible, however I think you underestimate the human immune system and the power of natural herbs and suppressed therapies. There are many ways for them to kill large numbers of us. Nuclear war. Anthrax in the chemtrails. Poison in the food. Etc. etc. To do nothing is just useless. You do realize they want a fascist scientific dictatorship, where they will stifle creativity and sterilize or kill whatever parts of the population they want, right? If you don't stand for something you don't stand for anything. We have to do what we can to limit the damage if not stop the NWO. Keep waking people up. Please!
Everything you say shouts your ignorance to the world.

Quote:
There are many ways for them to kill large numbers of us. Nuclear war.
Would release a post-apocalyptic NUCLEAR WINTER.
This would be like the aftermath of a meteorite strike with a long-lasting bonus of poisonous and radiating fission products with half-lives of up to 64,000 years.
The bunker-condemned NWO (assuming your pathetic paranoia for a moment) wouldn't see daylight for a decade, and wouldn't see anything alive save for (of all creatures) flour beetles. They WOULDN'T have a "half-life".

Quote:
Anthrax in the chemtrails
Anthrax would last for 0.0027 seconds after it passed through the turbofan injectors.
Being raised to 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit in HOT COMPRESSED AIR would COMBUST it to CO2 and STEAM.

Quote:
poison in the food
EVERYTHING (including food) is poisonous. It just depends on the dose.

You, as much as the "NWO", ARE the damage. Until you sort yourself out and learn some science.

Oh God, I forgot, you THINK you are a "scientist" !

Last edited by JazzRoc : 11-22-2009 at 10:10 AM.