Thread: Teen Group Sex.
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2005, 03:27 AM

Default Re: Teen Group Sex.

This is what I'm talking about:

Quote:
"A spokesperson for Terrence Higgins Trust said: "Risky sexual practices like this are the fastest way to spread sexually transmitted infections like HIV."
OR:

Quote:
"It is known as daisy-chaining and is obviously very worrying as far as sexually transmitted infections and pregnancy is concerned."
Really?

WHAT ABOUT THE MENTAL, PSYCHIC, SPIRITUAL DAMAGE???

Where are all the psychologists on this issue? Why aren't they voicing their concern?(I know why not.)
Is a human being only MATERIAL? When teens are coerced to have sex with multiple partners on a regular basis, is the only worry for parents sexually transmitted infections and pregnancy???

Truebeliever said: "Until parents learn that they are under ASSAULT by a premeditated, scientifically crafted psy op we will never get our family unit back."

This assault is on the SOUL AND SPIRIT. I start to believe Michael A. Hoffman II is right when he says it's all about evil psychic alchemy; to change the mental consciousness and break the spirit via mass evil alchemical processing.

We need to wake up from this mass processing of our minds via massmedia and start to study what we can do to counteract this evil alchemy nad protect ourselves from this spiritual assault.

Truth, Beauty, Love