View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 07:00 AM
I work for God

Default Re: Found: 1990 USAF Chemtrail document

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Stompk,

You need to edit your thread title.

You didn't find a United State's Air Force (USAF) Chemtrail document.

You found a United State's Air Force Academy's (USAFA) Chemtrail document.

If you don't know how to edit the title of your thread, I can do it for you, but, I'll have to have your permission.
Is the Acadamy not where US Air Force pilots are trained. It is part of the Air Force.

It's like saying the "Owning the Weather" document was a joke.

[quote]
However, controversy since 1947 concerning the possible legal consequences arising from the deliberate alteration of large storm systems meant that little future experimentation could be conducted on storms which had the potential to reach land.4 In 1977, the UN General Assembly adopted a resolution prohibiting the hostile use of environmental modification techniques.

The resulting “Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Technique (ENMOD)” committed the signatories to refrain from any military or other hostile use of weather-modification which could result in widespread, long-lasting, or severe effects.5

While these two events have not halted the pursuit of weather-modification research, they have significantly inhibited its pace and the development of associated technologies, while producing a primary focus on suppressive versus intensification activities.
[\quote]

http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf