View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 12:11 PM

Default Re: Best Evidence for aliens

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
OK, i will bite....what did these ufos look like? Also, why would creatures that live inside the earth ever develop flying craft?
Think about it. If reptilians are intelligent and advanced enough to keep there existance with in the earth secret to 99% of the human population I'm sure there advanced enough to develop space craft. I mean, there easily at least 30 thousand years ahead of us technology wise. Why wouldn't they have space craft? I'm sure there curious about other galaxies and such just as any advanced and extremely intelligent civilization would be.

I'm sure other beings are visiting this planet. All I'm saying is the good majority of UFOs people see are probably reptilians. However I have a hard time grasping why any of them wouldn't be completely invisible considering the amazing technology they possess but I think at this point there agenda is to start slowly exposing themselves.
Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.