Thread: Why is it bad?
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 07:18 PM

Default Re: Why is it bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
I personally despise big government and micromanaging, which is what the world government would be. I prefer smaller governments with a larger control and state/local levels as they truly represent the people.

Our language, our sovereignty is unique to each and should be as such as we may be equal (humans being the same blah blah blah), but our geo-politics is different depending on our location. What is good for the goose is not always good for the gander.

And elites are not always intellectual. Humans err and as such many of their decisions are wrong and bad for the people.

Why not let people rule themselves? We're adults aren't we, capable of decision making and thought? I don't want some suit thousands of miles away to tell me what is good for me when they don't know me or what my situation is. Humans and our environment is not a "one size fits all"; again what is good for the goose is not always good for the gander.
Since you're ruled by Freemasonry, this proves that you are an adult who is incapable of your own decision making and free thought.

In that respect, your opinion on this subject is irrelevant.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-16-2009 at 07:30 PM.