View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 10:15 AM

Default Re: 2013: Or, What to Do When the Apocalypse Doesn't Arrive

The Appocalypse as religeouse texts call it is enevitable. All things come to end given a long enough period of time. The human race is no exception. To say that God will come and save all those who believe in him just adds ammunition to the arguments of those who believe that what the bible dictates is the truth. Youd have to be nieve to try and put a date on such an event or to asume that it will happen in one catastophic incident.

I personaly believe that the wheels are already in motion. We can blame ourselves or put it down to natural evolution, but no one can deny that things are taking a turn for the worst. Weve reached the peak of what current technology and dwindleing natural resources can support, and so. The balance must be reset.

I believe that the solar elignment in 2012 is of real significance. The possible outcomes of this event are far more real and terrifying than the earth heating up by a couple of degrees. I think this signifys the begining of the end of life as we know it. Not inihilation, but events that will pitch us against each other. All out war, famine, disease. All these things that religouse texts and nostradamus and myans predict, but there will be no god to save us when it happens.

Sorry for bieng so morbid but this is how i feel.

Last edited by Algebra : 12-18-2009 at 10:17 AM.