View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 08:27 PM

Default Re: Reptilians - It was right under your nose the whole time

Quote:
Originally Posted by mello..melliexo View Post
So were are you from.. u said you didnt take any drugs though what about psyc medication that shits worse generally?
Why have i not heard of these things or witnessed them, i believe in ''spirits'', have heard some stories on such things and have witnessed some shit my self through my sister and her condition. though never in clear view reality have i seen such a thing. im not ruelling it out and im sceptical due to some un imaginable information being proved right to me constantly as i age.
Though id just like more details as im sure you can get sp,eone can't just believe someone over heresay like were have you accessed this information and is there more that makes you believe in this.
I don't use any sort of medications. No anti-depressants, muscle relaxants or any of that stuff. Heck, I wont even take tylenol. I'm well aware that most legal drugs are really bad for you. They provide short term relief for problems that people have but ultimately they just make a person dependant on that drug and actually cause there mental illness to progress. Most mentally ill people can recover from just being around good caring people alot. They don't need drugs that only cause short term relief and long term mental and physical problems. Things like kidney and liver disease are the result of long term and sometimes even short term use of alot of legal medications. Alot of legal medications also increase the chances of getting auto-immune diseases and such due to all sorts of unknown chemicals being used as fillers. Theres just so much to go in to when it comes to the abuse people take from our government but I will answer your question.

Theres all sorts of things that make me believe in reptilians. It just started out as them making smart little remarks and such. I have literally seen one go full form in my living room. I don't know why this happend but I was watching TV in my bedroom and the door was open. I had this lady in my living room because she was waiting for her friend to pick her up. She walked by my bedroom door and I just happend to look at her out of the corner of my eye with out thinking about it and I saw her in her reptilian form. I think that is the main reason I saw what I did. I just sort of looked at her through a reaction or something. She couldn't anticipate it coming. Anyways, what I saw was a tallish lizard like being for roughly a second. It was hard to take in much detail because I only saw it for a second but from what I could take in I can tell you its snout was fairly prominant. Pretty bulky arms and legs. Its skin wasn't scaly but more like that of a snakes. It was actually pretty a beutiful looking being. After this happend I sort of just went out in to the living room and looked at her. She asked me if something was wrong and I just said no. She just started talking after that as if nothing had happend.

Anyways I have had all sorts of experiences like this. Things I just wish I didn't see because you know what? What can I do now? I obviously can't go around telling people, who the hell would believe me?
Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.