View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 10:45 PM
Woo Nemesis

Default Re: Reptilians - It was right under your nose the whole time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-Kon View Post
I'm not going to go out of my way just to please someone who only believes what they want to anyways. Besides the internet is beyond regulated. It would be fairly tough to find many articles that clearly state that pharmacuticals can cause auto-immune disease, seeing how the government is pushing more and more pills on people with the obvious intent of keeping the masses drugged up and left in an almost hypnotic state. I think its something like 1/5 americans today are on some type of pill. Now I'm fairly sure they wouldn't be going around blabbing there mouth off about all the side effects of these pills when there trying to get more people on them. However you can just look up drug induced lupus on google and find many articles that clearly state pharmacuticals are causing 'DIL' in alot of people. Just look it up, the info is there. I would love to see you find any articles that state what they even use for fillers in all these pharmacuticals they market to the masses.
What I was pointing out was your obvious exaggeration. Yes, there certainly are drug induced auto immune responses, and it is a fairly common and usually minor side affect of many drugs. But to irrationally apply this to Tylenol and most other drugs is ridiculous, as is your assertion that most of the populous is in a hypnotic state. As for fillers, all of the ingredients for both vaccines and prescription drugs are available at the FDA website. Most are such "dangerous substances" as gelatin, lactose, magnesium stearate, povidone, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide, all of which are used commonly in food products all the time. You can find out exactly what is in any pharmaceutical by checking the manufacturer website or FDA.gov. If that isnt good enough for you, take a sample to your local university and pay for a spectrographic analysis.