View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 02:43 PM
Banned

Default Re: The Evil Tidal Wave of Onanism (Self-Abuse)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algebra View Post
Are you telling me that you've never masturbated, and if not then what gives you the right to label it in the ways you have.

Its entirely natural and in the case of males essential to maintain the healthy production of sperm. Thats why you have wet dreams. You need to make space for the new batch.

Its when people become addicted to the orgasm that comes with self gratification that it becomes a problem. Then it does become self abuse in a way. As long as your hygenic then there should'nt be a problem with genetal disease, and in case anyones wondering. The average a man masturbates according to the brief research i did for this post (dirty job but someones gotta do it) is 2 1/2 times per week. Who's having half a one i dont know.

Try knocking one out you might like it. Then maybe you would'nt be so uptight in all your militant christian postings.

Taking one for the team tonight.
your dearest friend.

Of course I have. I was raised by two sociopathic Satanist parents. It wasn't unusual, when the coven came together, for their to be orgies on the floor and often, this included animals.
I saw people couple with animals, and things too sick to even describe. In such an environment, there wasn't nothing taboo. In fact, they made it a point to try to experiment with every sick sexual act possible...men with men, women with women, man with women with animals, e.t.c, e.t.c ..
However, when I came to Christ, I was finally able to break my parent's attempts to brainwash me. We were raised on the edict of Aleister Crowley (I am sure you know who he is, yes?) 'Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law". If you know anything about Alesiter, you know he was a firm believer in sadomasochism, pedophillia, homosexual sex, e.t.c. Thanks to God I have been delivered from their brainwashing.
The Bible says we are supposed to keep our minds pure. In fact it says if we even LOOK at a women with lust in our heart, we have committed adultry. How much more so when we are lusting over fantasies, including the lurid ones people have.
I am now chaste..I am looking for a soul mate whom I WILL marry and then enjoy sexual relations as GOD intended it, not this sex obsessed, self indulgent, lust addicted society dictates.