View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 07:49 PM
True Cures True Cures is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Payette Idaho
Posts: 62
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Just because you havent heard of it does not mean that it does not exist.
Medicine is a scam at best with the exception of trauma. What business isn't a partial scam? The problem with alternative and western medicine outside of trauma is it is 95% scam and the other 5% can be divided into whatever catagory you can fit it into.
Reply With Quote