View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 10:43 AM

Default Re: Introduction & The Vast Satanic Conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mello..melliexo View Post
How do you know that hollywoods depiction isn't based on real occurances, i mean movies and books are bassed on peoples imagination, experiences and sometimes both.
If you havn't done your research than you can't say for a sure fact that this person is lying.
Thats like someone tells you a story relating to there life and you say.... that only happeneds in the movies...... cleshay no?
Maby your right this person hasn't seemed to vouge for themself???
I'd like to know what movies your refering to because i havn't seen any in this common? context of satanic and ritual abuse and i'd like to know?

So learning of abuse pain and trauma is boring to you
Jezzz i'd hate to know what interestes you.
I don't understand why everyone lookes at learning of these things as a job to me its part of awareness and to say other peoples painful experiences bore you is insulting and disrespectful, to say that it's too disterbing than thats another story.
Lets put it this way mello. If what he/she claims to be true is in fact just that. Then that would mean he/she's witnessed a murder. So i would have to call the police who would see him as an accesorie after the fact, because they did'nt report it. In my experience if it sounds to far fetched and theres absence of any facts then. Theres a good chance that its bollucks. If it is'nt then im sorry but then as a good Christian they should be trying to get justice for that man who was "Sacrificed" should they not.

Now its because i believe this to be lies that i likened it to something out of a holywood movie. Whether or not Hollywoods interpratation of satanism is true or not is irrelavent. I guess what im trying to say is it blatently sounds like its been dreamt up. A fantasy created for some reason.