View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 08:06 PM

Default Re: Introduction & The Vast Satanic Conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Public Enemy Number One View Post
That's the point..No one WILL believe me.

How do I prove a negative? What evidence do I have besides my memory? Sure, I could tell them the house it happened in-it was my childhood home. But do you really think there so stupid as to leave a rotting body there? Come on! By now, it's probably in a hole some where, God only knows where.
Mentioning I was 13 is to give you context. If I HAD been an adult, and I HAD been a Born-Again Christian THEN, yes, I would have called the cops and got into some kind of witness protection program-BUT I wasn't. I made the best of a very, very bad situation. Was it the right choice, the one God would approve? Of course not. but at the time I was scared witless and all I wanted to do was to keep my head down and my mouth shut.
But, heck, you want to go to the trouble, knock yourself out. Call the police and tell them some guy, using a psuedonym on a conspiracy forum knows about a murder. I am sure I will have TONS of credibility being on a forum that deals with U.F.O's, The New World Order and Reptillians.
But..if it comes down to it, and they lock me in some loony bin, then you and I will have to discuss compensation for my incarceration. I am sure you would be willing to pay my house note, my car note, e.t.c, if the authorities decide, based on this site, that I belong to the Tinfoil Hat Brigade.

Ball in your court. If you agree, I'll have to first get a lawyer to contact you and will have to sign a legally binding agreement that specifies that should I be incarcerated, you will reimburse me for it.

Now, to qoute a movie "Either nut up or shut up"
O.K your telling me that the police wont take you seriousley because you use a consiracy website. Yet you expect me to do just that. You've just hung your self there.

And i dont think refering to people who use these sites as the "tin hat brigade" is doing your self any favours. So far your the only looney ive talked to.

Lastly how am i in any way responsible for any of your debts. If you did get locked up because the police thought you were crazy. Good luck finding a lawyer who's gonna take that on. A church appointed one maybe. Its the crapest attempt at a come back ive ever heard. So if you want to set the wheels in motion feel free.

why the paranoia about getting locked away, if your telling the truth you've got nothing to worry about. A polograph test would sort that out straight away. I dont think this is the first time you've been caught in fantasy land. Maybe you've been locked up before. It took a long time to answer my posts. Did you have to sneak out first to use a computer. Or are you not bieng monitered at the moment. Something about you just is'nt genuine, maybe its the fact that you just spew shit in all your posts. Raised by satanists eh? yeah right.