View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 05:19 PM

Default Re: Have these forums been infultrated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Public Enemy Number One View Post
Look up the phrase "World View". Once you understand it, then you will understand the unbridgeable chasm between you and I.

You're worldview is a dispirited, mechanistic, materialistic, reductionist one that reduces humans to evolved beasts, life to a pointless excercise in futility and morality into a subjective experience where their is no objective standard.
In effect, it is an ethical anarchy, punctuated by a situational-ethic moral system.

My worldview posits the existensce of a Supreme Being who demands His creations, us, act within a moral framework defined by the Ten Commandments.
Human beings are indeed animals, but ensouled ones with worth and value. In fact, they have an eternal aspect to their being. Being intelligent ( a gift from God), they are held responsible for their actions by a Diety that demands they rise above lower animal instincts.
This moral framework does not change. murder is murder is murder. Adultery is adultery.
We are evolved beasts unless your a creationist basing your theory on nothing but blind faith. Ive got proof that im correct. You prove to me that God exists and i'll begin setting my moral compass against that which is written in the ten commandments. How long did it take you to fish this crap out of the bible.
All life on this Earth is Ensouled and intelligent in there different degrees yet were the only animals that are arogant enough put our intellect and in fact our entire existance down to a supreme creator. Oh were so special only a god could have created us, arent we so great. We are no different from any animal when it comes down to it. We were created in nature and are still very much part of it now. No matter how clever we are. Maybe if more people seen it that way then we would'nt be raping the planet right now.