View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 02:01 AM
Banned

Default Re: Introduction & The Vast Satanic Conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algebra View Post
Thats nothing i could'nt pull off the internet in about half an hour. I still dont believe you. But for the sake of Drawing a line under this i'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Saying as you've obviously went to so much trouble to lay all this out.

I wont question your past again if you stop calling any one who does'nt believe in God a heathen or humanist or whatever. I dont care if your holy book says it or not. You need to chill out and stop the crusade because your only gonna get people angry. Instead of them taking notice of your actual posts which could be quite interesting if you were'nt such a militant.
I will invoke my First Amendment rights here.

There is a way to silence me. You can kill me. Shoot me, slit my throat or just run me down with a car.
I will speak my beliefs iregardless if it makes you comfortable or not. You, sir, are not my Master nor I your slave. I will not bow at your feet, not will you silence me.
As I said, since it seems were in the minority here, you can always kill us or put us in concentration camps. Communist Russia did that, as well as persecuting the church. They did everything to crush us, in the name of Communism and Atheism. You and no power on Earth can crush the human spirit.
No matter how you smash your bootheel down on our necks, we won't die. Kill me today, and from me a hundred more will carry the Message. The human spirit is invincible; our Message is invincible as well. As long as the Message continues, our deaths mean nothing.
In the past we were called the Atheists and those who felt as you did tried to crush us. Just as they, you will fail as well.

The verdict of History and the Hand of God has decreed this.