View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 08:47 PM

Default Re: Slavery still exists?

Here you go again preaching to me about someone who does'nt exist. Yes i can say he does'nt exist because theres absolutely no evidence that he does. As for "My religion" as you keep calling it. I dont have one, im non religiouse. Cant you tell by my posts that i dont like religeons. Or instruments of control.

There is no such thing as sin. Sin was made up by the creators of religeons to describe behaviour they deem to be out side of there demands. Demands that are layed out to control peoples behaviours. How can a Gorrilla killing a monkey be natural, but a man killing another man be a sin.

You talk about my inability to obey God. If i actually believed there was one i still would'nt do what he demanded of me. I choose how i live my life. Which is more than you can say. I'm master of my own destiny, while you think your destined for heaven if you will only dedicate your self to living by the rules set out in a book. In essence the bible is no more than a self help book. Lets say Tom Cruise brought one out, and promised that if you followed it you would be rewarded by a place in a magical paradise when you die. Would you believe him. After all theres just as much evidence to support his claims as those in the bible.

As for not doing something that is wrong, who decides whats wrong and right. There is no act that one person could'nt claim to be wrong and another claim to be right. It all depends on the person in question. So the question is pointless.