View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 11:19 PM
Woo Nemesis

Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Cures View Post
Why don't you give us an example of one the mysterious double or triple blind studies you impotent types like to suggest. It seems like every product sold on televisions has got one but you never see the actual study. They simply rely on you being a mindless consumer, because they know mindless consumer are impressed by "double blind", so impressed you one upped them with "triple blind". ROFLOL

You show me one medical blind study and I will shoot it full of holes without any effort at all.

AGAIN, YOU FIND ME SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY CONDUCTS "TRIPLE" BLIND STUDIES and I will show them 100% effectiveness. Give me the name of the organization and I will contact them with an notarized request and CC a copy of the request to you if you are not afraid to give me your personal info.

SO WHO DOES TRIPLE BLIND STUDIES?
You could do the study. Blinded testing is not some arcane art form. All you need is the following:

1. You will need a therapy, treatment, or medication to test, and a placebo if required.

2. You will need a sample size of people with the targeted condition to test it on.

3. You will need a way to compile the results. A spreadsheet works fine.

In a double blinded study neither the patient or the person administering the treatment knows whether or not it is the placebo. In a triple blind study the statistician is also blinded. This prevent the test from being influenced by any of the parties involved through sub-conscious means. So....if you had even one cure, we could test it and see if it actually works. I bet it would be fun to do as well.