Thread: AUTISM
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 04:30 PM

Default Re: AUTISM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
You still dont get it? Sad. As I said, I was poking fun at your immature derision of profits, as if there is something inherently evil about operating a business. I would think you would know better, since you are a small business owner too.

BTW, what part of that simply written Autism article didnt make sense to you? I will be happy to elucidate things for you if you need.
You never said previously what you just posted, so, the words, "AS I SAID," are another lie by Eire.

No one said there was anything inherently evil about operating a business.

We were discussing this as it pertains to the scientific community and CURES for diseases.

Please try to keep up.

You aren't capable of elucidating anything for anyone.

I wasn't referring to the study itself.

I was referring to information that you supply to this forum that is irrelevant, many times, to the topic at hand especially as it relates to the topic of Autism.

You still don't get it.

SAD.

I will be happy to elucidate things for you if need be since you apparently have a reading comprehension problem.

But, on the other hand.

I have better things to do.

I'm beginning to think that Eire is a pathological liar.

P.S. Kindly keep the forum informed as to the double and triple bind study that you and TrueCures are conducting. We are very interested to learn of the results. Do you realize that you appear to others to be delusional? You might want to check into this. I'm not saying your're crazy, just pointing out the fact that you apparently believe yourself to be something that you are not.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-29-2009 at 09:52 PM.