View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 07:14 PM

Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
So, you charge $5,000.00 and cure someone who has cancer in one to two weeks?
How was my post an advertisement? I said I would cure everybody for free. The post was not an advertisement, you just posted an ad after you deleted a post that said I would prove cures for free for the sake of proving cures.

As for the $5,000 dollar fee I just added to my website today, that is my newest effort to get people involved. I have no way of reaching anyone with $5000 but I can force the people who wish to see me to do what I am doing and promote cures. If you could cure them I would send them all to you. As long as I keep curing people without getting anything from them, it does nothing at all to promote the truth about cures, they simply get cured and them move on leaving me spending all my spare time trying to convince the world there are cures.

And if you had read the trial product page, you would know that I am not selling it. I do not have any idea if it works which I make clear. I have asked some people to try it and report back. I don't expect it will do a thing and I said as much.

I will live in a card board box if someone will get on board and help me prove cures exist.