View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 10:29 AM

Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I'm not interested in a fight.

Just debating that which you profess to be a truth such as you can cure anyone of any dis-ease in one to two weeks.

Oh, and BTW, I have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn if you're interested and a belligerent a*se to go with it.
I'm not interesting in your debate. Debates are for narrow minded people who are not interested in changing their own point of view or understanding. Debates are used to sway people, not educate people. People debate instead of discuss when they are not willing to change. Debates are used for evil because they are the only means of swaying people from the truth. Debates are only used when both sides are wrong but the people must choose a side. Emotions are used to draw people to one side or the other. Debates have nothing to do with truth. Debates are for liars.

So yes you are here to fight that is what a debate is. You can't help, you were raised shallow. So was I. I just stopped debating and started seeing and now I have no use for your social dribble. Besides your debate holds as much water as a bucket with no bottom.