View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 11:12 PM

Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I'm not here to fight.

I'm not here to only debate.

I'm here to converse, as well.

Debate isn't used for evil.

It is used to question information that people like yourself would prefer we not question, but rather accept as fact.

People debate all the time.

Apparently, you would prefer that everyone roll over like a dead dog and believe everything we hear and read without questioning the information presented and engaging in a debate.

No one who reads this forum or any member of this forum is forced to chose a side regarding any of the subject matters discussed herein.

If you expect that people should just sit back without questioning any information that is presented on CC, which leads to debate, then you shouldn't be here.
OPEN YOUR EYES and be honest with yourself. When two people debate, they do so to give their side with no regard to the other side. You have no regard for what I have to say. You are not open to what I have to say. You have no interest in what I have to say. You have no desire to utilize what I say. You have no intentions of changing your views. You want the perfect debate, and you want to win.

Debates are used for pitting one wrong against another wrong, otherwise it would be a discussion where two sides work out their differences and settle on what is right.

NOW GO SOAK YOUR HEAD. YOU WIN THE DEBATE because YOU ARE WRONG and NOT INTERESTED IN BEING RIGHT. You won't win a discussion with me but you sure took the DEBATE hands down. There are no incurable diseases only incurable people.