View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 08:02 AM
Banned

Default Re: Slavery still exists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Huh?

I didn't say anything that equates to exactly what you are saying.

Thank goodness for that.

You are of the opinion that incest is only a sin or bad thing if you see it that way.

There's no other way to see it, pal unless you are the prepetrator.

Apparenlty, you do not know the difference between right and wrong.

Incest has nothing to do with perception.

It's wrong.

PERIOD!

Seek help.

Now you see the fruit of Atheism and Post-Modernism.

Can I make my point clearer? Since the Atheist and those who proscribe to Post-Modernism have NO OBJECTIVE STANDARD to base a moral/ethical system, MORALS AND ETHICS BECOME SIMPLY A MATTER OF **OPINION**!
That's right! That's what I have been saying all along. See, here in the United States are rights are based on the idea that they were endowed on us by our Creator-GOD! Since God gave us the right to "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness", no government or dictator can take them away. But once you cut God out of it, then just as right and wrong no longer exists, neither does any basis for you're rights to be "inalienable".
You CAN NOT be free if these rights are granted to you by a king, Congress, President Obama or by "The People". ONLY if these rights are acknowledged to come FROM GOD, and therefore INALIENABLE are they safe!
For years, Secularism, Post Modernism and Atheism have undercut the bedrock of public morality and our rights. We can NOT regain these by denying a Creator, nor by denying a system of morality. MORALS ARE NOT A MATTER OF OPINION! They are the "glue" that holds a sane society together.
We must ban together against Post-Modernism, Atheism and Situational Ethics. Only a sane, MORAL society who acknowledges the existence of a Creator who has endowed us with the unalienable rights mentioned in the Counstitution-only such a society can remain vibrant, strong and alive.

To qoute the Counstitution..."We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creatorwith certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness ." The Declaration of Independence

The Christian Apologist Josh Mcdowel defines Post Modernism as Josh McDowell & Bob Hostetler offer the following definition of postmodernism: “A worldview characterized by the belief that truth doesn’t exist in any objective sense but is created rather than discovered.” Truth is “created by the specific culture and exists only in that culture. Therefore, any system or statement that tries to communicate truth is a power play, an effort to dominate other cultures.”

a Link to the Wikipedia on Post Modernism: Postmodernism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia