View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 08:53 PM

Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
LOL True Cures, you are tilting at windmills there with BA. By the way...have you come up with an example of one of your cures yet? I would like to see the causation and methodology on one of your cures. The site you like to reference is largely garbled up psuedo science, but I am sure that that is just an artifact of the person who wrote it not stating their ideas clearly. Come on...one condition with one solution and the causation please.
Yeah, BA was only here to hear herself or himself. BA should have started the thread because BA knows more than anyone else about cures. When BA realized I contradict all medicine especially Alternative it was no longer in BA's best interest to support cures that require no medicine.

As for proof, I have a testimonial page. True Cures - Testimonials

Unlike testimonies found on Alternative Medicine sites, the testimonies on my site are real and can easily be verified. There are only a few testimonies. All my clients are cured, hundreds of them but if you see what is required for my testimonies you will see why they all don't offer a testimony. But then again you might not see anything. Why don't indulge me just a bit and see if you can figure out why I might not have hundreds of testimonies.

At least show me that you do consider it possible that cures might exist by doing me that one little favor otherwise might have to surmise that you are here to debate only, in which case I have better things to do.

How was your time-out? BA wheels a mighty sword here.