View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 07:53 PM

Default Re: You Can't Handle The Truth I :Heathens

Well if there really is a god hell is a very lonely place, if you have read the bible, you will have read the piece about god loving every one. He will also forgive every one that wants to be forgiven

So hypothetically speaking you are an unbeliever, heathen Muslim suicide bomber ECT ECT you die and all of a sudden there is this dude all benevolent radiating love and compassion. He asks you if you want to be forgiven for your life of rampant shameless debortuary and tree worshiping .I think you would very quickly reevaluate your situation and in a nano second you would say yes. Bingo youíre in heaven strumming you harp and sitting on your cloud pissing on Satan sitting all alone in his fiery pit.

So basically all religion is a mix of someone elseís stories and thoughts, they all have the same thread running thru them and they all have the same end result ascending to a better place. So believe in whatever the hell you want because the end result is going to be the same .When that shiny dude asks you do you want to be forgiven guess what your going to shake his hand and say sign me up buddy .

I personally donít believe in the old God and heaven crap, but you can bet when my time comes and the shiny dude is there and not the perpetual nothingness that I am expecting. I will be sitting on the cloud next to you tuning my harp.

Rusty

Freedom is the basic right of every one on this planet
Freedom of speech is the right of every one
Freedom to practice ones beliefs is the right of every one
Freedom to be in individual and have ones own thoughts is the right of every one
Freedom is about having and making ones own choices
So why do the Politicians and the Holy men of this world feel the need to tell us what to believe in, what to think, what to say, what is best for us and what choices we make?
YOU ARE AN INDIVIDUAL START MAKING YOUR OWN CHOICES
YOU START THINKING FOR YOURSELF
YOU BELIVE IN WHAT YOU WANT TO BELIVE IN
YOU START ASKING QUESTIONS OF YOUR HOLY MAN AND POLITICIN
MAKE 2010 A MORE ENLIGHTEND AND LESS SUBSERVIENT YEAR FOR YOU