View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 09:24 PM

Default Re: Trolls on my thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Cures View Post
I guess the question is what have you questioned? I have seen very little in the way of questioning from you. Matter of fact I see a complete lack of ability for you to question anything hence your continued persistence to debate.

I think you are a troll. Anyone only interested in debate is a troll. If you wish to remain a troll and only debate, start a debate forum. My intentions were to create a forum where people asked questions, discussed possibilities and listened and considered both sides.

BA, you better get to work editing if you want anyone here to believe you are not a troll on my thread.
I refer you back to your thread if you have no idea as to what I have questioned.

So, did you think you would come to this site claiming that you could cure any and all dis-eases and not be questioned by anyone and, if questioned, declaring them a troll would in some way make you look credible?

If so, I would suggest that you have erred.

Your intentions were to create a forum where people asked questions, discussed possibilities and listened and considered both sides?

HUH?

THAT WOULD INCLUDE DEBATE.

You created this forum?

HUH?

Delusional much?

There isn't any need for me to edit anything I've posted on your thread and certainly not because, if I don't, according to you, people here won't believe I'm not a troll. No one here believes I am a troll except for yourself.

P.S. Anyone interested in debate is not a troll. Only by your definition and your definition would be wrong.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-08-2010 at 10:11 PM.