View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 07:49 PM

Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
True Cures has been a member of this forum since December, 2009.

I have been a member since 2005 and, yet, True Cures has the audacity to accuse me, the moderator of this site, of being a troll, abusive and ruining the forum.

He states these lies because he has encountered opposition by me to his claim that he can cure and any all dis-eases within two weeks.

LIES and personal attacks are his only defense because, according to his belief, debate is evil and, for this reason, he cannot engage in it.

How convenient.

Therefore, he expects that we should swallow anything that he tell us without questioning it.

This forum has indulged you long enough.
It has nothing to do with me. I'm just a member you want to ban which would leave.....what two or three active members??

I'm quite certain I am not running people off or making the forum unattractive. I just post for people to read and make up their own minds, you on the other hand, well unless you edit all your post here it is obvious what you are doing. I don't need to justify my intentions, the whole thread show's my intentions as well as yours. I sleep just fine at night and I do not see any need to justify myself the way you are trying now. I'll offer you a little advice I'm sure will upset you, why don't you start a debate category unless you believe the same as EE that debate and discussion is the same.

The people I am trying to reach are people who want to know more about cures, not people who want to debate. Let your post speak for you and my post speak for me. I'm not here to debate with you and EE so please excuse me from responding any further. Thank you.

Back on topic without debate. If anyone other than EE and BA use CC here is a page that explains the major flaw with double blind studies that are so often brought up by those who wish only to debate the fact that YOU can cure any disease.

True Cures - True Cures Double Blind Studies

That is if BA doesn't ban me for not engaging in debate which I can't see being the end of the world because CC appears to be mostly dead anyway despite all the information in the world that could be shared here instead of debating. If CC is a sinking ship, it won't be much of a loss to be banned.