View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 08:23 AM
Woo Nemesis

Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Cures View Post
I'm sorry. Autism is condition that must be stopped in the early stages which is why I continue to post on the net under fire. There are diseases such as Autism where timing is crucial and the more I get rejected the more children will miss the opportunity to have a normal life.

In cases of Autism, you would want to eliminate the cause of the condition before it does permanent damage. I don't know if the personal interest you have is for someone in late or early stages, if it is early you would want to eliminate the cause immediately and stop the progression. If it is late you can correct the auto-immune which stop the mood swings that certain foods tend to trigger. In late stages, the best you can hope for is to smooth it out. The person will be disease free but the damage is going to be permanent.

The cure is pretty much the same as curing any disease. Parasites and or pathogens in the growth stages are surely the cause. Putting a name to the exact parasite or pathogen causing the issue is not important, the elimination of all parasites and pathogens is what is the key.

The body never ever attacks itself. The only difference between a child with Autism and one without is the organism causing the condition at the most inopportune time. I suspect Autism is primarily caused by parasites in the brain.

I doubt it has anything to do with vaccinations. One thing for sure, a child free of parasites, viruses, aggressive bacteria and major fungi will be disease free, but the same thing goes for adults.
Your definition of parasites seems to be rather nebulous, so could you be more specific? Are you classifying bacteria as parasites? Viruses? What exactly is the method for removing "all parasites"? Can you point to a single instance where Autism was "caught in time" and reversed?