View Single Post
Old 04-30-2005, 08:56 PM

Default Re: The System of Antichrist and September 11 by Charles Upton

Quote:
I think we must always remember that we live in THE most pivotal point in human history. It really is.

as we move from that purely reactionary animal self into more complete human beings who understand the totality of our natures and respect the FACT that we are not the END but the beginning of something much bigger...far beyond ourselves.

How long will it take? Good question...the only way is forward toward life and hope...I must admit, it may take a generation.

Still, at least we can say we were having a go while most of the world slept. I'm very proud of that.
Wise words, my friend!

I can't think of any better way to end my day (the birds are chirping signalling morning here in Hyperborea) than having read those words.

Even though we live in the End Of Times - Kali Yuga - there are a "Few Good Men" who strive to understand the ultimate context of our existence. This Time will come to an end and I hope to see that day when Kings are once more the rightful Kings and God has restored His Divine Order.

When that time comes, and if I'm blessed to see it, I hope I can say I fought for it and God with all my heart, soul and spirit!

Truth, Beauty, Love