View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 11:24 AM
I work for God

Default Re: Exposing the Antichrist; Bill Clinton.

A calculated setback.

Toward the end of Bill's Presidential Run, many things happen to set the wheels in motion for Bill's future role in World Government.

Bill had basically ignored the growing bombings masterminded by the CIA (a tool of the British Crown) and carried out by Bin Laden, because Bin Laden was Clinton's connection to the multi-billion $ Opium trade in Afghanistan.

So Clinton sent in a couple of cruise missles into Afghanistan, to quell critics at the time and to set up an alibis for the future (9-11).

During his last year, Clinton promoted key individuals who would become important to his rise to Global Power later.

Going along with the Thesis-AntiThesis campaign of the illuminati/world banker system of creating controlled conflict in the world, they send in Lewinsky to set up the Republicans for 9-11.

Then in steps Bush/Cheney, the two man war party to get the party started in Iraq, and Afghanistan. Clinton looks like his reputation is permanently damaged, but as we have seen, he bounces back.

In a telling interview with Chris Wallace of Fox News, Clinton blunders and exposes his current illuminati ties and his role behind Osama Bin Laden.

Quote:
CLINTON: You set this meeting up because you were going to get a lot of criticism from your viewers because Rupert Murdoch's supporting my work on climate change.

And you came here under false pretenses and said that you'd spend half the time talking about you said you'd spend half the time talking about what we did out there to raise $7-billion-plus in three days from 215 different commitments. And you don't care.

WALLACE: But, President Clinton, if you look at the questions here, you'll see half the questions are about that. I didn't think this was going to set you off on such a tear.

CLINTON: You launched it it set me off on a tear because you didn't formulate it in an honest way and because you people ask me questions you don't ask the other side.

WALLACE: That's not true. Sir, that is not true.

CLINTON: And Richard Clarke made it clear in his testimony...

WALLACE: Would you like to talk about the Clinton Global Initiative?

CLINTON: No, I want to finish this now.

WALLACE: All right. Well, after you.

CLINTON: All I'm saying is, you falsely accused me of giving aid and comfort to bin Laden because of what happened in Somalia. No one knew Al Qaeda existed then. And ...
FOXNews.com - Transcript: William Jefferson Clinton on 'FOX News Sunday' - FOX News Sunday | Chris Wallace

Here's a youtube video with the interview towards the end.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BKhJi2YTC8[/media]

And let's not forget, the 1993 WTC bombing and Oklahoma City bombing happened while Clinton was president.

Other achievement include Waco, HAARP and Weather Control, and the onset of population reduction through increased pharmaceutical powers, third world birth control, abortion, and the installment of the Chemtrail operation.

Clinton knew the global climate changes would occur from the Chemtrail operation, and so he and installed the illuminati formed Global Warming farce to cover the actual data which shows increased particulate levels from aerosol forcing through the UN ran Chemtrail operation.

Gore took the credit for the "Inconvenient Truth" but it was Clinton behind the whole thing, the entire time, with what would later become the Clinton Global Iniative, or CGI

continued...