View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 10:03 PM

Default Re: Repent, Pat Robertson or Face Judgement!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruner Man View Post
Hi Rastor
A study of the book of Ezekiel is in order to understand the present world situation
YouTube - Chuck Missler: The Rapture Part 1 of 12
Book of Daniel is explicit as well in showing that we are in the last days.
- like I said: the players are in position in that Ezekiel prophecy and it is generally agreed that these last days precede the 7 years trib - of which all Christians will have been raptured as I understand it.
No one knows when the fullness of the gentiles will come in - except Christians wont be here when it does happen as it is a trigger for the rapture and then Jacob's trouble [ tribulation 7 years] begins untill the Jews call on their Messiah Jeshua the Christ.
Christians wont be here for the tribulation as we have been redeemed from the wrath of God which will be evident in the last half of the seven years on a wicked unbeleiving world that personally spurned His mercy in Christ's sacrifice.
Only a very small percentage of this planet have availed themselves of His free gift of salvation to all but He does say whosoever seeks me will find me, and also children will not be judged before the age of accountability.
The anti christ system in power during the tribulation will only allow trade amongst those who have his mark however it is applied- so faith in Christ at that time will be at the cost of ones life.
The troubles to come are a picnic compared to our goriest history- Christ said ' unless those days were shortened - no flesh would be saved'
The are enough stock piled weapons aimed at us all to over kill the world several times already!
But Christ will come to rule and reign in righteousness
Thanks for that Pm.

I thought the fullness of the gentiles meant those who would be saved pre rapture. Is that incorrect?