View Single Post
Old 05-02-2005, 04:53 AM

Default Re: Martin Luther King Jr. the Amerikan Traitor

Thank you very much, this part made my day!

Quote:
Among the papers with his name on it is one entitled, "What Experiences of Christians Living in the Early Christian Century Led to the Christian Doctrines of the Divine Sonship of Jesus, the Virgin Birth, and the Bodily Resurrection." The title itself tells us something is wrong. These doctrines came not from anyone’s "experience," but from history and from what Jesus said. But, "Dr." King comments, "these doctrines are historically and philolophically untenable." (sic)
And also this part,

Quote:
So, what does "Dr." King believe about the resurrection? "The last doctrine in our discussion deals with the resurrection story. This doctrine, upon which the Easter Faith rests, symbolizes the ultimate Christian conviction: that Christ conquered death. From a literary, historical, and philosophical point of view this doctrine raises many questions. In fact the external evidence for the authenticity of this doctrine is found wanting. . . ." According to King, the apostles made it all up because they loved Him so much.

I was sure of these facts even without reading this about him!

Unfortunately for this Stang guy, he obviously doesn't touch the message of ML.King, why not? this tells me enough about this guy. When you can't debate the message, you attack the person.

I want to ask you just one question Nohope, have you ever listened or read any speech for Martin Luther King, the man you are attacking?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...