View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 10:39 AM
Banned

Default Re: You Cant Handle The Truth III: 99.99% of Terrorists ARE Muslims!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
A forum I quit only yesterday.. In regards to tolerance with islam .. I was in that forum for about 4 days. When I went to a forum topic of religion vrs science.. I posted my belief in god made all and all that sort.. But after I mentioned jesus and the virgin mary.. I was generally treated like s---. calling the virgin mary the H word and saying I have a three headed god and is false there’s only allah.. And all kinds of harassment… I couldn’t take it no more I asked the moderator to cancel my account.. The point is Catholics and anything non islam is supposed to have tolerance with islam as well as the good old usa with religious freedom. And islam believers to have the same tolerance with Christians.. Well I found that muslems.. When hiding behind a keyboard hate roman catholic the most.. Showing there true colors. Im not one to bash another’s belief. But they are the worst kind of a phony.. All honey and sugar on the outside till they get the chance to say to any Christian what they really think.. Without anyone knowing who they are.. Im telling you they really went at me because I believe in jesus.. If they ever saw me they would keep there mouth shut that im sure. If there any such people in this forum I would quit this one to. So I hope this site owner don’t allow this sort of thing this is a pretty good forum..

What do you expect Satan's minions to do? I am sure there were "nice" Nazis too. Dosen't mean I want to live next to them though. Hey, Hitl;er liked children. Does that mean we ignore the millions of Jews, Gypsies, Slavs and disabled people he slaughtered?
I make no bones about my position: I wish to secure the safety and freedom of the United States of America against Muhammado-Fascists, and should the evil idolators lift their hand to smite our righteous nation, I want said hand severed from their arm.
Yes, I would like to negotiate with Al Queda. But to be in that position, Al Queda must be in fear of losing the war. We ARE at war, and war is about killing the enemy wherever the enemy lifts his 666 tattooed head. Once Al Queda finds themselves on the brink of ruin, I gurantee they will wish to negotiate, if only to get breathing room.
Once at the negotiation table, we can have a frank and honest discussion about errors on both sides. I respect the Muhammedans right to his own land, and I am sure we have sinned seriously against these Hellbound idolators in the past. Surely, with both sides earnestly negotiating, and with Al Queda in the full knowledge we have them on the ropes, accomodations can be macde with the heathen idolators.