View Single Post
Old 05-03-2005, 11:59 PM

Default Re: Martin Luther King Jr. the Amerikan Traitor

If I turned a blind eye to history, I wouldn't be participating on this site...but you've turned a blind eye to the questions I've asked you.

NH, I'll ask you again...

"Was Alan Stang your one-stop resource on the dark side of MLK?" The FACT that he was funded by COMMUNISM is not new to me...but provoking racial tension is. PLEASE provide more independent, unbiased sources on this issue. I'll be listening, change my mind.

What provoked you to start a thread on the transgressions of MLK, especially since the "holiday" is well over?

MLK wasn't a saint by any means, and JFK had serious bones in the closet. Yet I consider him the last genuine American president. God will reserve proper judgement for both.

Draken,

The lesser of two evils is still evil. Words can be just as profound as anyone's actions, do you read poetry? There is some good in all of us-life is all about choices and what you make of it. God can turn evil intentions into a blessing in disguise.

You cannot hate your brother and love Jesus too.

Mynda