View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 01:09 AM

Default Re: Freemasons and One World Government - Quotes please

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
I hope you don't mind me pulling this quote from the other thread.

Which writings does he speak of a one world government? Maybe I missed that writings of his. And also, Albert Pike doesn't speak for all of Freemasonry, just the Scottish Rite. Plus, its a good quote, IMO.
I don't mind you pulling a quote from another thread, at all.

In fact, I encourage it.

Don't worry.

I won't ban you.

Like I've stated and as my record has proven, I am a very tolerant moderator of this forum.

Yeah.

You missed that writing wherein Albert Pike speaks of a OWO or you're just playing dumb to GOOGLE.

The playing Freemason dumb boy does not become you.

Albert Pike doesn't only speak for the Scottish Rite and, even if he did, it would be the same as speaking for all of Freemasonry.

The Scottish Rite is a Freemasonry organization.

Are you dumb to that fact, too?

On one hand, you pretend not to know anything about Albert Pike, but, then, on the other hand you say he only speaks for the Scottish Rite.

So, which is it?

You have no clue about Albert Pike or you know exactly what he spoke about?

Can't have it both ways.

The Scottish Rite is a part of the Freemasonry organization so for you to try to distance yourself by saying that Albert Pike only speaks for the Scottish Rite is lame.

The Scottish Rite is a Freemasonry organization and you are a Freemason which makes you a part of the Scottish Rite which makes you a part of the OWO.

The Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry (the Northern Masonic Jurisdiction in the United States often omits the and), commonly known as simply the Scottish Rite, is one of several Rites of the worldwide fraternity known as Freemasonry. A Rite is a series of progressive degrees that are conferred by various Masonic organizations or bodies, each of which operates under the control of its own central authority. In the Scottish Rite the central authority is called a Supreme Council.

The Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry (the Northern Masonic Jurisdiction in the United States often omits the and), commonly known as simply the Scottish Rite, is one of several Rites of the worldwide fraternity known as Freemasonry. A Rite is a series of progressive degrees that are conferred by various Masonic organizations or bodies, each of which operates under the control of its own central authority. In the Scottish Rite the central authority is called a Supreme Council.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 02-25-2010 at 01:24 AM.