View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 10:44 AM

Default Paypal Freezes USWGO's account and demands information about their operations

Source: Paypal Froze my non profit USWGO Account, requires information about my operations - USWGO Alternative News

Quote:
When I first read it I thought it was a scam but then I found out that days after the Austin Plane Crash suicide attack against the [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]IRS[/color][/color] the government has been stepping up their security and surveillance efforts and my paypal account has been targeted by paypal but I know it is the government cracking down on organizations like mine so I am creating a personal [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]account[/color][/color] and not using it for my organization to gather a few finances to keep up the fight against the elite.
It sickens me that they want me to give up personal information about my organization. I donít really like verification because then the US Government has my organizations information secured in paypals system and thatís the first step before extermination is complete and total registration. Once I give the US Government or Government controlled [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]banks[/color][/color] my personal information or how I run my unregistered non profit political (anti-elitist) organization (I donít want to register, I donít have the money to make it a official non profit, d@mn those money grubbing pirates) then this means the US Government can take me down at any time they request it and all they need is to declare me a enemy or terrorist and they can easily take any donations I get away from me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Urgent Message from a soldier:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Obama Healthcare incites mass murder:

Alt. H1N1 Swine/Novel Flu Killer: