View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 09:52 AM
KYCH

Default Re: Freemasons and One World Government - Quotes please

Okay, I was curious as some sites don't always like crossing threading, so to speak. You are a fair mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You missed that writing wherein Albert Pike speaks of a OWO or you're just playing dumb to GOOGLE.

The playing Freemason dumb boy does not become you.
I'm not trying to play dumb, but I'm wondering where in his work he spoke of transforming our civilian government into a NWO (OWO). The only thing I can find on Albert Pike being a supporter is on completely biased and uncredible sites.

Quote:
Albert Pike doesn't only speak for the Scottish Rite and, even if he did, it would be the same as speaking for all of Freemasonry.

The Scottish Rite is a Freemasonry organization.

Are you dumb to that fact, too?
Albert Pike was primarily a champion of the Scottish Rite. As I've said before, the Scottish Rite is a sub-group of the Masonic organization, its not the hierarchy. It has its own leadership structure of which have no control over any Blue Lodge, York Rite, Shriner, OES, IOJD, DeMolay, and so on. It has control over the Scottish Rite bodies only. If the SGIG of Idaho came into my Lodge he would be subserviant to the orders of the Master of the Lodge. He would be a respected Brother (as he is also a Past Grand Master of my Grand Lodge), but a sideliner nonetheless.

Quote:
On one hand, you pretend not to know anything about Albert Pike, but, then, on the other hand you say he only speaks for the Scottish Rite.

So, which is it?

You have no clue about Albert Pike or you know exactly what he spoke about?

Can't have it both ways.
I know of Albert Pike and his writings, but I'm unfamiliar with his writings on the NWO.

Quote:
The Scottish Rite is a Freemasonry organization and you are a Freemason which makes you a part of the Scottish Rite which makes you a part of the OWO.
This is a illogical statement. That's like saying all females are human, therefore all humans are female. I am not a member of the Scottish Rite, but I'm heavily involved in the York Rite.

Quote:
The Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry (the Northern Masonic Jurisdiction in the United States often omits the and), commonly known as simply the Scottish Rite, is one of several Rites of the worldwide fraternity known as Freemasonry. A Rite is a series of progressive degrees that are conferred by various Masonic organizations or bodies, each of which operates under the control of its own central authority. In the Scottish Rite the central authority is called a Supreme Council.
Quick note: All the links are broken.

I know about the internal structure of Scottish Rite Freemasonry. I also know that there isn't just one Supreme Council, there are two (Norther and Southern Jurisdiction; although the Northern is smaller than the Southern). Again, if someone from these Supreme Councils came into the Lodge while I was Master of the Lodge and said he was my superior, I would admonish him and remind him of his oaths. If he pressed it to the point of scandal, I would put him up on charges for unMasonic conduct and I would win.

I'm sure you have more, and I'm willing to continue the dance.

Last edited by KSigMason : 02-25-2010 at 12:51 PM.