View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 01:23 AM
KYCH

Default Re: Freemasons and One World Government - Quotes please

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Gee, I wonder why all of the links are broken.
Because they don't exist? Or you input it wrong? I don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Scottish Rite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You really do appear to be STUPID when you play dumb.
What am I stupid about? You're pulling from a site that is pulling from some other source, and some of those pull from other sources. How about pulling from the direct source? This is one thing that always puzzled me; conspirators always pulling from a source who pulled from another source and so on.

Quote:
The House of the Temple, headquarters of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry in the Southern Jurisdiction, is located in Washington, D.C., on Sixteenth Street, NW, between R and S Streets.

SOURCE

Then there is the Northern Jurisdiction website that says:

Quote:
There is no higher degree than that of a Master Mason (3˚), but the 29 degrees of the Scottish Rite serve to enrich the philosophy of the Symbolic Lodge. A Mason who chooses to further his Masonic experience by becoming a 32˚ Scottish Rite Mason will be expanding upon the fundamental principles of Freemasonry.
Going back to the Southern Jurisdiction they have a "About Us" section:

Quote:
The Scottish Rite is one of the two branches of Freemasonry in which a Master Mason may proceed after he has completed the three degrees of Symbolic or Blue Lodge Masonry. The other branch is known as the York Rite, consisting of Royal Arch Masons, Royal and Select Masters and the Knights Templar.

Last edited by KSigMason : 02-28-2010 at 01:27 AM.