View Single Post
Old 05-04-2005, 06:21 AM

Default Re: Anger Management - NWO Control Method 2.14

Before I read anything more on this thread (I've got a third to go) Johnny is provoking me to comment:

The reason I personally haven't sided with anyone is because I KNOW true and nohope don't need my support. They have proven over a long period of time to be intelligent, sincere fighters for truth and don't tolerate ANY NWO, liberal, New Agey kind of manipulated mentality.

I now officially support both true and nohope.

Johnny, maybe it would be a good idea for you to read up a little on what we've said and posted on this forum. You will find that opinions differ a great deal, not everyone is a Christian, etc. But the reason most serious members who write and post articles here is not to get respect from the other members or stroke their egos by agreeing with eachother and excluding newcomers or trash their opinions. If your arguments have holes they are going to be exposed here and if your ego gets a knock then you are in the wrong forum.

The reason people agree with eachother is because they have gotten to know eachother and what each member here stands for; trust eachother and trust has developed over a long period of time, writing, posting, agreeing, disagreeing, fighting, arguing, discussing.

In conclusion, I have to say I agree with true and nohope about the Left-Right-Liberal political spectrum trap.
Judging from what you've posted here so far, you seem to have your eyes still wide shut.
With all respect, I think you should read through at least half of the material here - which is becoming huge, I know - and then come back and we can discuss issues on more common ground: you would have more knowledge about where people stand and we would know you've taken part of it.

Truth, Beauty, Love

P.S. I just continued to read and found this - I TOTALLY agree with this:

Quote:
I'm free to rubbish ANYONES beliefs. I can rubbish until the cows come home. I dont believe in tolerence. I believe in calling shit - shit and a tosser - tosser. A belief system becomes dangerous when it calls for the destruction of another person or people for their world view.
...with the clarification that I don't have to agree with anyone; I MIGHT respect their views IF they back it up with SOLID ARGUMENTS. To post something and say "I MIGHT agree with what I just posted, if it suits the situation" is not solid.
Johnny, if you posted something saying A, got hammered for lack of solidity of argument and then changed A to B and say you've posted B from the start - that's not honest.