View Single Post
Old 05-04-2005, 09:32 AM

Default Re: Anger Management - NWO Control Method 2.14

Something is also not right...

There are NO bankers and financieres in your Lizard lineup? Only lackey's. Why is that?
---------------------------------------------------

Why you outright LYING LITTLE SHIT! I've just perused your shit homepage.

You have DELIBERATELY and with foul intent changed the posting i placed on CC of your earlier website content that there are 2 EQUALLY valid ways to interpret the lizards...

From this...

""Who are these lizards anyway?

This site is dedicated to opening the eyes of the people to a terrible truth-- That this entire planet, and everyone on it, is ruled by lizards.

What?! I hear you say. Lizards? Yes, lizards.

Do I literally mean lizards? Green scaly no-good reptilians?

Not at all... well, possibly.

Any reference to lizards or reptiles on this site can be interpreted two [EQUALLY valid] ways.

a) A corrupt man or woman that operates within a position of elevated power and knowledge within a hierarchy, who compulsively lies to those lower in that hierarchy in order to progress their agenda for world domination.

b) A reptilian being in the guise of a human, that operates within a position of elevated power and knowledge within a hierarchy, who compulsively lies to those lower in that hierarchy in order to progress their agenda for world domination"".

To this...

"" Any reference to lizards or reptiles on this site can be interpreted two ways"".

Note the taking out of EQUALLY VALID.

You qualified your web site heavily post bollicking and then ouright lie by deliberate editing and ommission!!!!! Who's the FUCKING LIZARD!

There are a dozen more!

That takes balls from someone who is taking the high moral ground and accuses me of being close minded...what absoloute shit.

You can ALWAYS count on the Left for gigantic mounds of steaming hypocrisy.