View Single Post
Old 05-04-2005, 07:06 PM

Default Re: Martin Luther King Jr. the Amerikan Traitor

"I don't need to hear my girlfriend or mother or father say to me "I love you" because I see and feel in their actions that they love me.
Conversely, it doesn't matter how much they say they love me, if I don't see and feel it in their actions."

21:28 “What do you think? A man had two sons. He went to the first and said, ‘Son, go and work in the vineyard today.’ 21:29 The boy answered, ‘I will not.’ But later he had a change of heart and went. 21:30 The father went to the other son and said the same thing. This boy answered, ‘I will, sir,’ but did not go. 21:31 Which of the two did his father’s will?” They [the priests] said, “The first.” Jesus said to them, “I tell you the truth, tax collectors and prostitutes will go ahead of you into the kingdom of God! 21:32 For John came to you in the way of righteousness, and you did not believe him. But the tax collectors and prostitutes believed him. Although you saw this, you did not later change your minds and believe him.”

Drake,

I am not the enemy here. I wanted to know if the provoked racial wars story was credible, and I'm supposed to just faithfully believe? I have every right to question the source of information, Mr. Stang has no 'works cited' page on his web site to verify credibility, yet...

NO ONE who has actively posted to this thread has answered my questions concerning MLK.

NO ONE has made an effort to change my mind, only to comment on mutual agreement on the issue.

"Theres also another guy who alledgedly lived and alledgedly was killed and was alledgedly without sin but certain people are working on his reputation and have been for a long time."

I am not here to place MLK on a platform. Every human has some good qualities along with the bad. We all know he had communist ties, so enough on that already. Hate the game the communists are playing.

I will inquire for the last time:

"Was Alan Stang the one-stop resource on the dark side of MLK? The FACT that he was funded by COMMUNISM is not new to me...but provoking racial tension is. PLEASE provide more independent, unbiased sources on this issue."

Any references or replies are welcome.

:-D

Mynda