View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 03:23 PM
Banned

Default Re: Disputes amongst members:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Thus far, it appears I am the only member who cares to give you any feedback.

I am only doing so because you have, again, insulted the forum and myself and I feel inclined to respond.

You included a link to this thread in another thread you authored about me, "Club Conspiracy Amiss," or something to that effect, which I've deleted, asking if I had noticed this thread.

Obviously, you are desirous of my attention.

In answer to your question, of course, I noticed this thread, but I didn't feel compelled to immediately respond to it, because as far as my life is concerned, whatever you have to say isn't really all that important to me.

In response to this thread.

Club Conspiracy does not suppress freedom of speech or the expression of one's opinions.

This is probably one of the most tolerant forums of freedom of speech on the Internet because I'm all about that.

Although you didn't mention my name in this thread, you would like the readers and members of Club Conspiracy to believe that I banned you from the forum under various user names for having opinions and not because you were harassing me.

Your opinion is duly noted and you will not be banned for having it, but it couldn't be farther from the truth.

There will always be disputes among members.

Harassment and abuse are not the same as differing opinions.

912 and I have had several disputes and differing opinions, but he doesn't harass me because of my opinions and I don't harass him because of his opinions.

We merely state that which we believe.

These are our opinions and we are not banned from Club Conspiracy because they differ.

He might say that I missed my dose of medication, but I'm not going to ban him for that because he probably said that due to that fact that he missed his dosing.

I have not banned 912 because he doesn't agree with me and I have never banned any member because they don't agree with me.

We merely have our own opinions.

That is allowed on Club Conspiracy whether you believe it or not.

My latest dispute with 912 was big time, but he'll be back.
Just quoting your post, so that you know, this is directed your way.

Not the least bit concerned with your statements.
Our posts - speak for us themselves.
No need to work the "audience" on my part.

The only reason why you can't see, what anyone else, can plainly see:
is because of whatever you tell yourself.

This forum is littered with your nonsense.
There's no it isn't.

All seeing - decisive - you're not.

All you do is take a stance.
There isn't anything to you.
Bolster yourself.

No doubt, any reply to this, will have no bearing, on me.
You can't even see - the broad side, of a barn.

Your reading between the lines - doesn't get a passing grade.
You fail miserably.