View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 06:03 AM
Banned

Default Re: Contrails cannot form into clouds (proof!)

Paid liars all over this forum, IMO
Starting with YOU. How IS your income these days? Those CDs raking in the cash?

Do a search for "lack of sunlight" and see how many diseases it causes.
Find out how much disease is caused by a POINT TWO PERCENT reduction in solar irradiation.

Check what the EPA has to say about tiny particles and how poisonous they are.
Check what atmospheric science has to say about PARTICULATE TRANSPORT. Ask yourselves whatever happened to the hundreds of millions of tons of fine particulate ash that was emitted by the last volcanic eruptive event. At ANY TIME on Earth there are 1500 active volcanoes spewing out tons of poisonous gases and very fine ash 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week.

Consider that less sunlight means LESS natural clouds and chemtrail particles are desiccant and dry out the atmosphere further. This causes a water shortage.
Contrails (especially the heavy ones) are 99.99% PURE WATER. They have been tested and I have shown you the results.
Chemtrails are a MYTH propagated by TrutherD1 and other illiterate and innumerate morons.

I am completely tired of hearing about chem trails from you and and all the other members of this forum whom insist that they cause disease amongst the populace.
Amen to that.

I have said on numerous occasions, and I stand by my words that Chem trails are nothing more than weather modification.
That includes you in my "myth" statement above.

I don't approve, because manufactured weather modification can have dire consequences amongst the people and vegetative aspects of this planet.
Weather IS being MODIFIED every time you go somewhere or cook something. The combustion product CO2 is a greenhouse gas. The Earth is your greenhouse.

The military/government cannot spray toxic chemicals from jets that do not affect THEM.
Oh, yes they could! An essential element of military duty IS self-sacrifice. But would they? NO.

Therefore, to believe that whatever is coming out of the back of those planes can cause disease amongst the populace, IMO, would be incorrect.
Well, you're right here, but only by default.

As I said, weather modification can have dire consequences upon our planet and, as I also said, that is the purpose of chemtrials and, as I further stated, whatever is being sprayed by these jets are not chemicals.
Human beings ARE wreaking dire consequences on our planet, just by existing. You are adding a new batch of consequences with your ignorant misinformation.

Please check out water vapor.
That's the only sensible thing you have written.

“In searching for a new enemy to unite us [all of humanity], we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. In their totality and in their interactions, these phenomena constitute a common threat which as the enemy, we fall into the trap about which we have already warned, namely mistaking symptoms for causes. All these dangers are caused by human intervention and it is only through changed attitudes and behaviour that they can be overcome. The real enemy then is humanity itself.” -The First Global Revolution: A Report by the Council of The Club of Rome
THIS was written at the end of the sixties well before civil aviation was producing contrails. Well before "dumbing down". It's about SOMETHING ELSE ENTIRELY. Maybe the two of you haven't the IQ to grasp that.

Trails ARE a new component to Global Warming. 3.5% of it.

The OTHER 96.5% seems to have escaped you. Sensible people would be concerned with the 96.5%, idiots with the 3.5%.

Last edited by JazzRoc : 03-30-2010 at 06:16 AM.