View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 07:23 PM

Default Re: Contrails cannot form into clouds (proof!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzRoc View Post
"That was one bit of information. There's plenty more. Do a search and than re-calculate."
You are making a category error and thus missing the point. It makes no difference how many examples of cloud-seeding you take (I think there are hundreds at present) they will NEVER have a significant effect on the WEATHER. read THE THREAD.

"Your example of cloud-seeding in the midwest would be weather modification."
Misinformation. Have you EVER heard mention of their consequences in a weather forecast? Has there therefore been a conspiracy to conceal these consequences?

"If cloud seeding changes the weather. It modifies it. Duh!"
Cloud-seeding modifies CLOUDS. That's why it's called cloud-seeding. And why your TV Weather program isn't called "TV Clouds".

How little DO you understand about the Earth on which you live?
According to what you have written on this thread, I am under the impression that you know very little about this topic and the earth on which you live.

You continue to contradict yourself.

Cloud seeding modifies the weather, just as creating water vapour clouds modifies the weather.

Clouds are a vital source for weather on Earth and without them weather would not exist.

Ah, I never said cloud-seeding was a conspiracy.

You would be wise to discontinue attributing comments to me that I have not written.

In other words, making-up things that I have not said (i.e., lieing).

Last edited by BlueAngel : 03-30-2010 at 07:29 PM.