View Single Post
Old 05-06-2005, 05:05 AM

Default Re: Martin Luther King Jr. the Amerikan Traitor

You're right, Ahmad, I didn't check first hand sources, I have to go on other peoples' research and I decide if I think they are reliable or accurate according to MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES.

BTW, I don't need any religious leader to tell me about God, God will lead me to Him without "help". Why do you defend MLK so much?

Re FBI: you mean to say, Ahmad, that you trust the FBI?

How have YOU met the questions concerning your "Submission" founder, Khalifa?

By saying it's hearsay, disinfo, character assassination. But what about the FACTS, Ahmad? The rape case, the dodgy affiliations to fake religion like the Baha'i faith?

I haven't seen ANY reasonable explanation from you regarding these questions, since I asked them.

Until you do give me anything substantial, I can't take you seriously, Ahmad.

And if you, on top of it all - with all the first hand sources available - STILL don't realize the Communist global threat and their Satanic agenda, then I'm suspicious of YOUR agenda.

Finally, I could be wrong about MLK, but to me all the questions taken together points towards the fact that, if he wasn't a Communist agent of influence, he was still TOTALLY compromised and that rules him out in my books as a worthy, respectable religious leader.

But then again, YOU might be wrong about the number 19 miracle, even though you are TOTALLY convinced you're right... ;-)