Default Re: Hi I'm Blaggard and I'm..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Are you freakin' kidding me?

You must be.

Right?

Who are they?

The government?

Get to the point, pal, and quit beating around the bush.

Yeah.

The government lies so they can seize power and this benefits everyone.

This benefits them.

Please!

Combined with cultural evolution and education increases, such as evident in the British colonial expansions, we'd be on the right track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Sheltered from pain people are happy?

Huh?

No one can shelter anyone from pain.

People live with pain everyday and suffer everyday, as we speak, and they ain't being sheltered from the pain by any government entity.

Some of it was perpetrated upon them by the government.

Such as the banking/financial institutions that caused people to lose their homes and the economic collapse that caused the unemployment rate to skyrocket in this country.

So, what the hell are you talking about?

People live with pain everyday irregardless of whether or not it has been perpetrated upon them by the government and the government doesn't shelter anyone from pain.

And, you say the following:

"If they have to lie to be able to get to the position to seize power, but ultimately benefit everyone, isn't it a good thing?"
We hide ourselves from pain all the time. The more we don't know of what pain we should have the less we will have it.
How many things does the government hide from you do you don't experience pain?
The failures of the "banking" system we have now is just ran by short term profit mongers; the ones who are believed to pull the strings and to make long term plans for the evolution of society control these recessions, the pain they choose to inflict upon the world.

Pain for a purpose. A populace in pain isn't productive or profitable. A populous who is amiable and stupid whilst happy and care free will profit the puppet master much more. Benefits for both parties. The pain the caused now may be a intended pain, something beyond our understanding for we are not privy to thousands of years of planning.