View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 04:04 AM

Default Re: All Scientists on This Forum Please Check in Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Your analogy is ridiculous, Gale.

Meeting someone for a few minutes in a doctor's office; learning about their life and never encountering them again is much different than hanging around anonymous posters on an internet forum for months who claim to be scientists, but offer no information about their credentials.

Such as where they work; from what college they graduated; their life, their spouse, their children, etc.

Furthermore, to think that I feel anyone's life is better than mine because their profession is not the same, is even more ridiculous.
If by 'Gale' you are referring to myself, you are wrong. I never used such an analogy regarding a doctor's office. I believe it was superted.

As for hanging up 'anonymous posters' on the forum on scientific matters, again you are wrong. G Alexander is my actual name.

And further you are mistaken on the subject of credentials. Scientists who submit papers on the internet or in relevant scientific journals don't go into exhaustive detail on "where they work; from what college they graduated; their life, their spouse, their children, etc." I don't know where you got this strange idea from?

All this BlueAngel amounts to little more than pointless back chatter.

But then again this is your usual performance.